Little Runner Little Runner

Pretty solid animation. Just two things.
1. This should be rated T. There's blood.
2. The spikes on the right aren't colored.

DoesFireBurn responds:

i will fix the rating now

Contagious Confusion Contagious Confusion

Cutest thing ever. The ending's pretty funny, if a little predictable. The art style was charming, too.

Stickman Shadow Raid Part 4 Stickman Shadow Raid Part 4

Feels totally right. The grammar does need a little fixing, but it's understandable. The movement is fluid. Excited for the fifth!

DoesFireBurn responds:

Im a german potato and im working with google translate to check some words :P
the next thing im working on is a fight animation to test some combos and effects

Mixing power-ups with kirby: FIRE + CUTTER Mixing power-ups with kirby: FIRE + CUTTER

Hah, didn't think of that. I like how you animated everything.

indroyale responds:

Thanks!

Old Days Old Days

Nostalgia. The animation felt perfectly old too.

The WTF Show - S1: New Roommate The WTF Show - S1: New Roommate

I found out you made downfall. The stock images are a bit too much for me (if they're stock). Also, to keep an animation from looping, add the code " stop(); " onto the frame. I can't say much, just try drawing your own stuff. I think you can draw just fine (;

Also, good job on finding the voice actors. They played great.

thekmanproductions responds:

I appreciate the kind words and input. However, the stock image thing is kinda the joke here... It was on purpose... It was meant to be funny. Especially the Google Sketchup Characters. Trust me, I didn't do that because I was lazy or unable to make my own. It was apart of the humor. lol

I did try the stop(); thing, didn't seem to work... :( I will try my best to make it work next time, I only added the swf as a backup mostly, I usually use MP4 instead. lol

POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

Newest movie yet, and it's already frontpaged! It's great. I haven't seen the commercial (I don't have a tv) but it seems like it picks up where an ad left off. Nothing to say, really.

Tha Cliff Reborn Tha Cliff Reborn

OMG NO!
I WAS MAKING THE SAME PREMISE OF A MOVIE WITH THE SAME TITLE!
Brings back memories. Just like the old ones.

Blueprint4 responds:

Don't let that stop you! I would love to see your version of Tha Cliff.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow, you mean this guy is still active? If so, are you aware you made the third highest rated NG movie? It deserves it. This has 4 awards too! There's nothing to say that hasn't been.

Picture Perfect | Root & Digby Picture Perfect | Root & Digby

It always shocks me how little these animations get in reviews. 2 pages is a lot for my standards, but really low. Especially if Gman wrote the music.