Theory of Everything 69[FAN MADE] Theory of Everything 69[FAN MADE]

lol yeah, people give this junk too much credit. We don't need more TOEs in here. Two are fine, but three is just taking advantage of people.

SpinBow - Drop in the Dark SpinBow - Drop in the Dark

Pretty nice. The drop has real layering now and it looks like you really put some thought in it. The drop could've been shorter though. The piano sounds real nice. The melody works. I have to say that the drop is somewhat slow, but that isn't exactly a problem. There isn't really much bad I can say about this, but not exactly a polished, professional work. I'm not very good at FL to be honest, but using it has made me appreciate work done in it more.

SpinBowNonOfficial responds:

SpinBow - Game Over SpinBow - Game Over

Definitely a nice start, the beat should change, but the buildups are good. I like the intro from 0:00 to 0:10, but the drop is really where some problems come in. The "yoy" sound could be used for some good drops (nice sample you got there, can I have it?) but it is used very randomly. The main problem is depth. I encourage you to add a subtle background beat that is quiet, so it won't distract, but still give tons of depth like a background in a video game. You can also make a quick drum sound quiet and loop it in the background of the drop on every note to add some more depth. I think you should really at least do a different drum kit instead of the default, experiment with the tabs. The saw should really have amplifications. Check out the Youtube video by Lemons, "10 Minute Music." He uses the saw really good for the drop. Also, it's a good idea to try to start small on dubstep. BlueAlpha14 really said a lot of the things I said. I hope this helps you out.

SpinBowNonOfficial responds:

I'm actually almost done working on another dubstep and I took yours and BlueAlpha14's advise and it worked. Thx again. And yes you can have it!

Pac-Man Bit Mix Pac-Man Bit Mix

1. "This is my first song, so don't judge me." If you don't want to be judged, then don't make it public.
2. Of COURSE it's Beepbox. Why wouldn't it be? That's exactly what Scratchers use.
3. For the record, this is about average. I know how the tool works.

alexparr2006 responds:

Are you seriously following me around just to hate on me? I could report you for that.

---Dystopia--- ---Dystopia---

Woah, I've been looking for a song that's perfect, and this looks great. Could I use this in Geometry Dash?

Short Loop Short Loop

I know this is your first work, but I'd like to say, that it's better than my junk.

1f1n1ty responds:

why would you come here

Electro Shock Electro Shock

Wow, that's cool. Really nice beat and melody. Better than what I can do.

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

Please, change the drop. Otherwise, this is a definite thumbs up.

Random FLoop (0:14) Random FLoop (0:14)

Nice. It has relaxing effects with a good drum beat, which make something good. Only wish it was longer.

Under the Moon Under the Moon

I wonder why this song has such high ratings compared to mine. Should I make more ambient songs? /: