B!T B!T

Soo... You didn't make this, did you?

I did make this.

MunchMAC+ MunchMAC+

Really, this is just too similar to MunchMac. The maze is the same, which means it's problems are the same too. Linky is replaced with Clyde (I think) and there are two power-ups (I haven't played for too long, I think I might have seen three, but...) That's really it.

alexparr2006 responds:

It has 5 powerups. And I know, it's the same.

why have I not killed myself yet

MunchMAC MunchMAC

TBH, this is better. The map design is weird, the ghosts don't have AI, the ghosts won't run away during a power up, the sounds are off and weird. Why is Pinky replaced with Linky? Why does the game just reset when you win without a fanfare or anything? It's all a bit off. Also, I prefer the map to be designed so you can win without power pellets. I do, however, like the tile grid physics, which are true to the original.

alexparr2006 responds:

It's green because of quote on quote "Color Limitations".

Jee, now I feel like I should upload MunchMAC+.

Alex (Working Title) Alex (Working Title)

When was Scratch on NG a good idea? It doesn't load anyway.

alexparr2006 responds:

Whoops! I hate it when it only shows a white screen. And also, I thought it was a good idea! Besides, I don't even know how to code!

AS2 nextFrame AS2 nextFrame

I got both! It was pretty good, and the secret medal took me a while. Awesome Flash tutorial btw!

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thank you for the review glad you liked it

Rolling Hero Rolling Hero

Don't use Scratch to make a NG game. If you're gonna, at least do something good with it like whatever Scratch fnaf clones there are. The controls are clunky, not to mention I went afk to type this comment, and as I type this sentence, I finally died. Work on the difficulty!

Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

Nice, it seems accurate. But ONE problem. How many times do people have to encourage you?

We used to be Neighbours We used to be Neighbours

I think it's nice what you're saying, and it works well. I know you get more points when you kill them, but it says you "terrorize them" in what, according to down there, is the GOOD ending. No. The good ending is where you do nothing and let them mix. The game congratulates you and says it doesn't really matter that you don't have any points.

BALL BOUNCE BALL BOUNCE

It was hard until I realized how easy it is.

Jumphobia Jumphobia

Pretty good, but I died 8 times and resetted once. Maybe work on the difficulty?