Flash 8 Sprite Test Flash 8 Sprite Test

Pretty funny, but the text to speech voices don't mix with the actual voice acting. Otherwise it's really good!

SMB1-1 SMB1-1

There's no joke to this, and every jump and move has a weird glide in on it. Otherwise, there's not really anything to say.

Little Runner Little Runner

Pretty solid animation. Just two things.
1. This should be rated T. There's blood.
2. The spikes on the right aren't colored.

DoesFireBurn responds:

i will fix the rating now

B!T B!T

Soo... You didn't make this, did you?

I did make this.

MunchMAC+ MunchMAC+

Really, this is just too similar to MunchMac. The maze is the same, which means it's problems are the same too. Linky is replaced with Clyde (I think) and there are two power-ups (I haven't played for too long, I think I might have seen three, but...) That's really it.

alexparr2006 responds:

It has 5 powerups. And I know, it's the same.

why have I not killed myself yet

MunchMAC MunchMAC

TBH, this is better. The map design is weird, the ghosts don't have AI, the ghosts won't run away during a power up, the sounds are off and weird. Why is Pinky replaced with Linky? Why does the game just reset when you win without a fanfare or anything? It's all a bit off. Also, I prefer the map to be designed so you can win without power pellets. I do, however, like the tile grid physics, which are true to the original.

alexparr2006 responds:

It's green because of quote on quote "Color Limitations".

Jee, now I feel like I should upload MunchMAC+.

Theory of Everything 69[FAN MADE] Theory of Everything 69[FAN MADE]

lol yeah, people give this junk too much credit. We don't need more TOEs in here. Two are fine, but three is just taking advantage of people.

SpinBow - Drop in the Dark SpinBow - Drop in the Dark

Pretty nice. The drop has real layering now and it looks like you really put some thought in it. The drop could've been shorter though. The piano sounds real nice. The melody works. I have to say that the drop is somewhat slow, but that isn't exactly a problem. There isn't really much bad I can say about this, but not exactly a polished, professional work. I'm not very good at FL to be honest, but using it has made me appreciate work done in it more.

SpinBowNonOfficial responds:

SpinBow - Game Over SpinBow - Game Over

Definitely a nice start, the beat should change, but the buildups are good. I like the intro from 0:00 to 0:10, but the drop is really where some problems come in. The "yoy" sound could be used for some good drops (nice sample you got there, can I have it?) but it is used very randomly. The main problem is depth. I encourage you to add a subtle background beat that is quiet, so it won't distract, but still give tons of depth like a background in a video game. You can also make a quick drum sound quiet and loop it in the background of the drop on every note to add some more depth. I think you should really at least do a different drum kit instead of the default, experiment with the tabs. The saw should really have amplifications. Check out the Youtube video by Lemons, "10 Minute Music." He uses the saw really good for the drop. Also, it's a good idea to try to start small on dubstep. BlueAlpha14 really said a lot of the things I said. I hope this helps you out.

SpinBowNonOfficial responds:

I'm actually almost done working on another dubstep and I took yours and BlueAlpha14's advise and it worked. Thx again. And yes you can have it!

Polling Day Pt.1 Polling Day Pt.1

Hey, first! (refreshes page and isn't first)
Anyway, to seriously review this, this is a pretty good series starter. Out of the minor characters, Norman is probably the most used, but is still a minor character.
The plot is kinda... I swear I saw this plot used before, but I'll roll with it.
The unorthadox pic, did I see that before? I think you posted it on your twitter before this was finished, right?
The cliffhanger is good. This is going to be the first comic series I'll be waiting for, because Dave the Catsitter was made while I was taking a break from NG.
The plot is good enough, as I might have established. By the way, when did Maria even last appear? I don't remember her in any comics aside from Wishing Well (I assume, judging by their actions in the comic)

ChazDude responds:

Norman is pretty much my political anger manifested in comic form, lol

Worms Lost in the Forest Worms Lost in the Forest

It's pretty good. The 4 is for the drawings, which are really good. On the other hand, the story is lacking, and the jokes don't really make it up, because they aren't ha-ha or stopped you for a moment to laugh on the inside kind of jokes, they're usually the tired ones. To go further in the plot, it kinda seems like an alternate path to be taken in the Dave & Carl series, The Abduction, which I chose because I'm pretty sure you saw it. That has to be some kind of compliment, at least for me. I'd say that all of your Worms comics I've seen look like abandoned Dave & Carl sketches, with worms everywhere. Overall pretty good, but plenty of room for improvement at the same time.

DoodlingHitman responds:

You're completely right! I can also see what you meant with that Dave & Carl thing. Heh, love that guy's comics btw.

This is an old piece however, and there are lots of things I dislike. The story is indeed lackluster. It all came up to me in the moment. I was more into drawing than coming up with a good story. I just wanted to draw and improve, thus creating random scenes in the process. I wouldn't call myself a writer at all, haha!

Lately, I have been busy and haven't made comics whatsoever. I do want to make loads, especially ones featuring Worms. I feel like, after all these years, I've gained a better understanding of what makes a good comic.

I'm not promising super quality content in the future, but I am aiming for improvement!

Thank you. :D

Zom-Dave Zom-Dave

A nice drawing, and also from a while back, which makes it TECHNICALLY better, but I like to judge things with the same standards. Should totally be a Halloween special at some point, Zombie Dave would be hilarious.