MunchMAC MunchMAC

TBH, this is better. The map design is weird, the ghosts don't have AI, the ghosts won't run away during a power up, the sounds are off and weird. Why is Pinky replaced with Linky? Why does the game just reset when you win without a fanfare or anything? It's all a bit off. Also, I prefer the map to be designed so you can win without power pellets. I do, however, like the tile grid physics, which are true to the original.

alexparr2006 responds:

It's green because of quote on quote "Color Limitations".

Jee, now I feel like I should upload MunchMAC+.

Alex (Working Title) Alex (Working Title)

When was Scratch on NG a good idea? It doesn't load anyway.

alexparr2006 responds:

Whoops! I hate it when it only shows a white screen. And also, I thought it was a good idea! Besides, I don't even know how to code!

AS2 nextFrame AS2 nextFrame

I got both! It was pretty good, and the secret medal took me a while. Awesome Flash tutorial btw!

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thank you for the review glad you liked it

Rolling Hero Rolling Hero

Don't use Scratch to make a NG game. If you're gonna, at least do something good with it like whatever Scratch fnaf clones there are. The controls are clunky, not to mention I went afk to type this comment, and as I type this sentence, I finally died. Work on the difficulty!

Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

Nice, it seems accurate. But ONE problem. How many times do people have to encourage you?

We used to be Neighbours We used to be Neighbours

I think it's nice what you're saying, and it works well. I know you get more points when you kill them, but it says you "terrorize them" in what, according to down there, is the GOOD ending. No. The good ending is where you do nothing and let them mix. The game congratulates you and says it doesn't really matter that you don't have any points.

BALL BOUNCE BALL BOUNCE

It was hard until I realized how easy it is.

Jumphobia Jumphobia

Pretty good, but I died 8 times and resetted once. Maybe work on the difficulty?

Operation Escape school 2 DEMO Operation Escape school 2 DEMO

I see a lot of negative reviews on this game, but I'll look for the good things in it. First of all, it definitely looks better than the first. I only suggest that A. You work on the fire (put brighter shades in the middle and it'll look nice) or B. Make idle animations a bit slower. All of them aren't as quick as the first (in which I could have mistaken every character for Kevin), but it could be nice to slow them down a little. Also, this game is REALLY short. I suggest that if you publish a demo, once you reach the end of currently coded rooms, it takes you to a "wait for the final release!" screen. Aside from one error (free cheers?), I think this game is about average, unlike the review below me thinks, I think it's an about average fan game, and you should maybe focus your efforts on something more original next time after this. (: It's a good start, that's all I can say.

Smiley's BigAss Adventure Smiley's BigAss Adventure

All of the lines and pathways are extremely funny and sometimes ironic. I love the safety inspector ending.